Tuesday 1 May 2012

Favourite things

I read this list on have heart, decided to try it out myself!



My favourite letter is D.
My favourite number is 3.
My favourite colour is maroon.
My favourite flowers are orchids.
My favourite place is home.
My favourite animals are penguins.
My favourite smell is clean clothes.
My favourite season is winter.
My favourite food is pizza.
My favourite show is Desperate Housewives.
My favourite sweets are Buttons.
My favourite movie is Six days seven nights.
My favourite time is 4.55pm.
My favourite band is Snow Patrol.
My favourite drink is Starbucks Mocha.
My favourite book is The Passage.
My favourite word is Management.
My favourite thing is my iphone (keeps me connected to all the people I love!)

Send on your list! I'd love to read & see all the different answers and views!

xxx


1 comment:

  1. You have a beautiful blog with so many inspiring posts! Congrats on your work!
    Would you like to keep in touch following each other?

    ReplyDelete