Thursday 17 May 2012

H&M Nails

Last weekend my mom got back from her trip to Finland, and she brought me back two lovely new H&M polishes to add to my collection!



Unfortunately I forgot to take a picture of the lovely red colour she got for me; I will have to do another post on it!

Here’s some photos of the gorg Purple with Gold undertones. I am in love with this colour, so pretty! I think these polishes are great, it was easy to apply and had very little dry time! I may have to invest in some more of these!






2 comments:

  1. Ah Amy they're positively lovely, and so, so, cheap - sure I just couldn't leave them there :) We'll have to go get more of them love Mom x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty combination, love the gorgeous gold shimmer running through the polish :)

    ReplyDelete