Tuesday 30 October 2012

Roisin's Halloween Birthday Party!

We celebrated my good friend Roisin's 28th birthday with a Halloween bash on Saturday night. Complete with some tasty finger food, interesting costumes & an unusual Birthday cake (photo evidence to follow!). I think everyone really enjoyed themselves, some perhaps a little too much!

A few photos of our night:

 The Sanderson Sisters
 


 Interesting cake Sarah made, I hear it tasted deelish!
 
 Fireworks!
 
 Monster cakes Grace made for us!
 
 
Birthday girl with her Communion Card & Communion Money!
 



Happy Birthday Roisin!
 
Love,
 
Amy & Sarah
 
xoxo

3 comments:

  1. ah i love it.. thanks for sharing my birthday with me xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a very informative and useful post thanks it is good material to read this post increases my knowledge. Mold Remediation Mount Laurel

    ReplyDelete