Wednesday 30 January 2013

Natural Collection Coverup Cream Concealer Review

I took a trip to Boots on Friday to pick up a few items. A new concealer was on my list of things I needed, I found one in the Natural collection section priced at €3 and decided, what not, I’ll give it a try!
Information on product- Easy to blend cream concealer to cover spots, blemishes and under-eye shadows. Fragrance-Free.

Swatch-



I was pleasantly surprised with this product.

Good News-
It has a creamy texture.
It blends into the skin well.
It is inexpensive.

Bad News-
Limited shades available- Fair & Medium. (I would recommend the fair, Brighter concealors are great under the eye to brighten up the eye area)
The coverage is not very heavy, so may not suit people who prefer heavy coverage.

For more information about this product check out the boots site here


Amy

xxx

1 comment:

  1. Very significant Information for us, I have think the representation of this Information is actually superb one. This is my first visit to your site. Mold Remediation Oaklyn

    ReplyDelete