Friday 21 June 2013

Brush of the Moment- Expert Face Brush



Oh my! I am in love with this brush! A few weeks ago I decided to purchase a Real Techniques brush on iherb, when I was finished shopping I had 8 brushes in my cart and I ended up purchasing all of them! Oops!

I heard about iherb on cherrysuedointhedo. The site allows you a $5 discount when you spend over $30  and a $10 discount when you spend over $40.... sold! I decided to Purchase the Expert Face Brush. I have heard so many great things about this brush from fellow bloggers and YouTuber's. It is Tanya Burr's go-to brush for foundation application.

I can definitely say I was not disappointed! The brush is amazing, I don't know how it does it, it manages to blend any type of foundation with minimal effort.  While on holiday I used this brush when applying both heavy and light foundation. (Estee Lauder Double Wear, Essence Soft Touch Mousse, Essence BB Cream). I found the brush very easy to use, it buffed in the foundation beautifully and left a neat even complexion.

The brushes are made with Synthetic Taklon bristles and are 100% cruelty free. The bristles are soft and dense which allows foundation to buff onto the skin creating a natural blended finish. The brush itself is made from light weight aluminium material which makes it easy to use and control.

Bye bye Mac 187 Stippling Brush, hello Real Techniques Expert Face Brush!

As anyone else used this brush? Or have a favourite Real Techniques brush?

Amy,

xxx

7 comments:

  1. I've been so tempted to put in an iHerb order myself:O I wonder how they can have them so cheap compared to other stockists! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This brush is the one I want to buy next. I just recently purchased the Core collection and I'm in love with all the brushes, I also have the blush brush :)

    sparklewithlaughter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely brush, thanks for the review!:)Love it!
    Would you like to follow each other or like each others FB pages?
    Let me know! ;)

    ♡ Kisses,
    holdmelikeapillow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this brush, I got mine from iherb too. I also love the brushes in the eye starter set x

    ReplyDelete
  5. the brushes are so so soft :O

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just bought this brush today cannot wait to try it out! I'm also an Irish blogger...check out my blog sometime :)

    rebecca-casey.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love love love this brush too, I can't use anything else to apply my foundation now :)
    Love Holly x

    ReplyDelete