Friday 13 September 2013

L’Oreal Skin Perfection: Correcting Day Moisturiser



I have been promising myself a new moisturiser for a long time now, so while I was away over the weekend I decided to pick one up. I decided on the L’Oreal Skin Perfection: Correcting Day Moisturiser. I thought this foundation would be perfect for me as it sounded like exactly what I was looking for and I am right in the target market for this product (Late 20s/early 30s).

I am absolutely thrilled with this moisturiser. The product comes in a gorgeous light pink glass tub. The liquid is a pink shade and smells amazing. The cream is a thick formula and absorbs quickly into the skin.


I have only been using it for one week but it has made such a difference to my skin. After just one day of use, my skin feels softer and I have a more even complexion. After a weeks use, the pores on my skin seem to be smaller and are less visible. I have read that it is impossible to reduce the size of pores, but they do appear less noticeable and less prominent on my skin. I have been using this moisteriser twice daily, Once in the morning (apply 5-10mins before applying your primer/foundation) and once in the evening after I remove my makeup.



L’Oreal Skin Perfection: Correcting Day retails for approx. €22.99. Boots currently have a promotion on  L’Oreal Skin products at the moment so I got it for the bargain price of €12!

Learn more about the  L’Oreal Skin Perfection range here

Has anyone else tried this product?

3 comments:

  1. Oooo, we don’t have this in Australia, but I have used L’Oreal night creams before, and was pretty impressed. I love my Gatineau night cream and Olay or SKII for day time :)

    Lucy X
    http://www.love-luc.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thinking about buying this as I already have and love the serum. However, I was looking for a night cream, is this just as good? xx

    michelles-beauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the moisturiser also, and I like it so far, would like to ger my hands on the serum and bb cream also! :)
    Nice review... ;)

    ReplyDelete