Wednesday 2 October 2013

September Favourites

I cant believe it is October. Where has the summer gone! That said, I'm excited for Autumn, its my favourite time of year. I love wearing woollies and boots and going for brisk walks in the Autumn weather. Anyway back to beauty! Here is a few things I've been loving through September-


Cocoa Brown Tough Stuff- This has become my stable exfoliator, it is perfect for getting rid of those stubborn tan stains and leaves your skin feeling soft and vibrant- Review here.

MUA Heaven and Earth Palette- My lovely friend Hayley bought this gorgeous palette for me. It is filled with gorgeous gold, brown & neautral shades. These shades are perfect for everyday and evening looks. I believe this palette is completely sold out on the Mua website. It is obviously in high demand!

Barry M Polish- Raspberry- I picked up this gorgeous bright red shade in Boots last weekend during a Buy one get one half price offer. I absolutely love it, it is a perfect shade for the Autumn months. Picture below.

Revlon Colorstay Foundation- I picked up this foundation while I was in Leitrim with some friends, we went on a bit of a splurge in Boots. I had been told this foundation is very similar to Estee Lauder Double wear and I whole heartily agree! It gives the same amount of coverage, leaves a seamless finish and lasts for hours on your skin. Link for full review here.


Has anyone else tried out these products? Or written an August Favourites this month?


8 comments:

  1. Love the MUA palette as well. You just reminded me to use it :) I also really like the shade of Barry M polish :)

    sparklewithlaughter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that nailpolish shade!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had the colorstay in my favourites too. Love it so much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the Barry M polish! Lovely favorites Amy!

    xx,
    mashasmumbles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. The CB stuff sounds like exactly what I need, is it in Boots? I don't remember seeing it anywhere

    ReplyDelete
  6. New follower! Lovely blog! Please check us out if you get a chance!

    http://merakidublin.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have this MUA palette too. Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That Barry M Nail Polish looks delicious! I have something very similar on my 'Winter Wishlist' - you should check it out :-)
    Lovely blog btw, now following!
    x x

    amycarysdeverson.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete