Friday 17 January 2014

Pampering Facial Wipes?

Yes yes yes I am in love.. with these Facial wipes!

 
I am usually a Boots Essentials facial wipes girl, its great when they have the buy one get one free offer. Over the weekend I decided to give these facial wipes a try as they sounded like they would be right up my street!

Johnson's Makeup Be Gone Pampering Facial Wipes are infused with a moonflower aroma. Moonflower is said to calm your senses and create a feeling of relaxation. These facial wipes gentle remove makeup while also cleaning and toning the skin. They are suitable for all skin types.

I have to say I was delighted with these wipes. I first tried them after a stressful Saturday. They smell absolutely delish, It reminds me of a kind of lilac scent, very relaxing. The wipe itself is made from soft tissues which left my skin feeling very soft. It removed my makeup with ease, I had on my usual 2 or 3 layers of Maybelline's The Rocket Mascara and it removed it with minimal effort.

 

Like most facial wipes these can leave your skin feeling quite dry. I try not to use them everyday but they are very handy when you are in a rush to get to bed at night. I would recommend applying a good moisturiser after use. At the moment I am using L'Oreal Skin Perfection: Correcting Day Moisturiser.

All in all I was pretty blown away by these wipes, I really felt the scent truly made me feel very relaxed and calm after use. I think I may have found a new staple product!

Has anyone else given these a go?

No comments:

Post a Comment