Friday 7 February 2014

Hello Pastel Nails

January is finally over and I figure seen as we are soooo close to Spring time, it is now acceptable to wear pastels nail colours!


I absolutely love pastel colours on nails. This week I decided to go for a beautiful lilac colour from Essence. This colour is called Hello Marshmallow, it is a soft lilac colour with hints of light purple glitter. I think Essence polish is absolutely fantastic, it is very reasonably priced and last for days on your nails. The application brush is wide and flat which makes application very easy. I usually finish off my Essence manicure with the Gel-look topcoat, this is one of my absolute favourite topcoats, it allows my nail polish to last twice as long and leaves a gorgeous glossy finish. Review on Essence topcoat here.



I was thrilled to read on Beaut.ie that although Wet n Wild has replaced Essence shelves at Dunnes Stores, Essence will still be available to purchase at Penneys and selected chemists.


Have you seen the picture of the new Essence range arriving this Spring, photo below!




I also caught a glimpse of the new Bloom Me Up! Collection which will also hits shelves this Spring, lets hope we see some of this in Ireland, Look at those brushes!!

Did anyone else do a pastel manicure this week?

Any Essence products you would recommend?

4 comments:

  1. This week I just did the manicure with one of their nail polishes from TE Love letters collection :) I can't wait fot Bloom me up to hit the stores, almost everything looks amazing. You should try their All about matt powder, it's great and also their blush in Adorable :)

    sparklewithlaughter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Lord, would you just look at the lovliness of the Bloom me up... Want it all... :)

    ReplyDelete