Friday 14 February 2014

Valentine's Day Nails

So I may not have a boyfriend or someone to share my Valentine's Day with but.....that doesn't mean I can't do a nice Valentine's manicure right? I was painting my nails on Wednesday evening and decided to be a bit adventurous...


I painted my nails with this gorgeous light grey colour from OPI, unfortunately it doesn't have the name on the end of the bottle anymore so I don't no the name of it. I was just going to leave my nails at that but I decided seen as I had my whole nail kit out I would try do a small design.

I added tiny light pink pearls and small white hearts to my accent nails. I got these decorations a while ago on eBay. eBay is the best for buying inexpensive nails accessories- sequence, nail files, wraps, cuticle tools, basically anything you can think off!

I finished off the manicure with 2 layers of Seche Vite Topcoat (Review). This is a brilliant topcoat, it dries in seconds and leaves a gorgeous glossy finish. I'm nearly at the end of this bottle. I read on someone's blog, cant remember who, Seche Vite will be at The Irish Beauty Show at the RDS this year and will be discounted, so I will definitely be stocking up!



Did anyone else do a Valentines Day Manicure this week?

Happy Valentines Day!

4 comments: