Thursday 6 March 2014

Cocoa Brown Goes To Hollywood


Last week the gorgeous Cocoa Brown team set off to LA to tan the beautiful people at the Oscars. The ladies stayed at The Beverly Hilton Hotel in Los Angeles. The Penthouse Suite of the hotel was transformed in to a Cocoa Brown Pink Party inviting guests and stars to come and meet the team and introduce them to the Cocoa Brown Products. 

Marissa, speaking about the Pre-Oscars event-
“It’s amazing that I launched Cocoa Brown just over 1 year ago and here I am in The Beverly Hilton Hotel tanning all these celebrity clients. Not only is it great for an Irish brand but for a brand like us that is still so young. I just know the celebrities will all love their Cocoa Brown glow!”



Cocoa Brown is one of the most popluar tanning and skin care companies in UK & Ireland. It is sold in several retailers across UK & Ireland including Penneys, Boots, Tesco and Superdrug. Cocoa Brown is my absolute favourite tan. The 1 hour tan is an amazing product. It develops within one hour and gives a perfect natural bronzed glow to your skin.
Cocoa Brown will soon release new products, see picture below. I cannot wait to get my hands on The Lovely Legs Spray, its looks amazing... who doesn't want flawless pins!






Links to my Cocoa Brown Posts- Cocoa Brown One Hour Tan ReviewCocoa Brown Night & Day Tan Review, Meeting Marissa Carter.

I have followed Cocoa Brown from the beginning and I am thrilled to hear of their continued success. It is fantastic to see an Irish Company doing so well, especially in such a short space of time since the first Cocoa Brown One Hour (holy grail) tan was launched. Congratulations to Marissa Carter and The Cocoa Brown Team!


1 comment:

  1. I need to try this tanning brand, sounds fab! xoxo.

    ReplyDelete