Wednesday 16 July 2014

Tenerife Time!

I have been away for the last week in gorgeous Tenerife. I thought I'd share some of pictures on my blog seen as I haven't really been trying any new beauty products for the last few days. I went away with my sister Grace, she lives in the UK so we met at Tenerife airport which was kind of unusual, setting out on a holiday trip all on my lonesome! The weather was absolutely amazing for our whole trip. We ate amazing food and lounged by the pool and drank cocktails... oh I want to be back there! At least I have Longitude festival in 2 days, you need something to look forward too! Anywaz here's a few snaps of what we got up to for the week!











Hope you are all enjoying your summer so far!

1 comment:

  1. Great blog. All posts have something to learn. Your work is very good and i appreciate you and hopping for some more informative posts. Water Damage Restoration Medford

    ReplyDelete