Thursday 23 April 2015

TANchella‏ with Karora



Yesterday I was delighted to be invited to the TANchella rooftop party event for Karora's new Tan- Karora Ultra Dark Bronzing Mousse. The party was held on the rooftop of the Morgan Hotel in Temple Bar. I attended the event with my fellow blogger sister Sarah. We had a fantastic evening.




The event was very well organised and had plenty of activities, there was a barman at the door making delicious cocktails, a Tarot Card Reader, a Cartoonist and even a Henna Tattooist. I have attached some pictures of the amazing venue and setup. The party was Festival themed, I rooted out some of my festival clothes from Longitude last year. I love wearing headbands, they are the perfect accessory for the festival season. Everyone looked fantastic. I got to meet some other fellow bloggers and The Karora team who were all lovely ladies.






The party was held to launch Karora's new tanning product, Karora Ultra Dark Bronzing Mousse. This new tan is an extra dark tan which brings the much sought after deep LA glow to Irish skin. It is moisture-injecting with indrediants such as Green Tea, Aloe and Acai Berry. It delivers a deep glow with true staying power that fades incredibly evenly, perfect for the summer's festival season. I received a promotional bottle of this new tan at the event, I cannot wait to apply it this weekend and see the results!




Thank you so much to the Karora team, we had an amazing evening.

Karora Ultra Dark Bronzing MousseKarora retails for RRP €29.99 (150ml). 

Learn more about Karora Cosmetics on their Website, Twitter Facebook & Instagram pages.


No comments:

Post a Comment